Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tag!!

Melissa at DillyDabbles tagged me in the fun chain going through the blogging world a few days ago and I'm just now getting around to it!  I'm excited to answer the questions and hope I come up with some fun ones as well by the end of this post!  So here's the rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

 
So here goes:

*I LOVE to decorate- my house, classroom, for parties, whatev!  Here's my newest project for my best friend's baby shower Sunday

*I LOVE my two sweet boys-

*My new LOVE is to plan for parties- So that whole love to decorate thing...yea I've already planned my sweet baby boy's first birthday, made invitations, food labels, dessert table decorations, etc.  Oh yea it's been planned since he was 6 months old and his birthday isn't until June! ha! Can you guess the theme? 
*I LOVE the idea of completely re-decorating our house with a little help from these cute ideas from pinterest- My other half...not so much! ;)  haha j/k he actually totally agrees because we just bought our house in February and haven't really put our own touch on the house. 
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
*I LOVE to craft- always have! always will!  Future projects-


*Did I mention I LOVE burlap- just a little, super tiny bit! ;)

Burlap initials

Love the burlap runner with pleated "skirt"

*I LOVE grey and yellow-
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

* I LOVE thinking of future ideas for my sweet son- when I say future I mean like things that aren't coming up in the next two years. ha!

Pinned Image

* I LOVE photography- alway have-always will- but my newest obsession is obviously taking pictures of my little man!  He's just so stinkin cute!  We used to have daily photo sessions, I've tried hard to limit it to every few days or even once a week. :)





*I LOVE skirts and dresses- I pretty much never wear pants- I think they're too boyish- I know I'm weird!

Pinned Image

This is definitely not me! ha I wish!

*I LOVE smocked clothes for my son- The other half...not so much! I may have just bought a million of these for summer and may be sneeking some more into the house soon!



*I LOVE finding things at a cheap price- I AM A HUGE CHEAPSKATE (sp?) I will not buy things full price and I usually find a way to make things. 

Now for Melissa's questions-

  1. What is your favorite food/drink to de-stress? - everything? haha I love sweets, bread, glass of wine or root beer
  2. What is your favorite book to read to your class?  OMG I can't name a favorite- Too hard- I LOVE cute children's books- by the way that's all I read- I don't really enjoy reading for myself- I love Pinkalicious and The Wizard of Oz
     3. What is your favorite book to read yourself? Oops anwered that on the last one
4.   How far do you travel to get to your school? 20-25 minutes depending on traffic
5.   How many students are in your class?  17
6.   Do you exercise? How often and what types? Use to- cardio, zumba, and personal training- Since I got pregnant haven't picked it back up because I'm too lazy and too skinny- I need to gain weight. and no I don't want to go to the gym to gain it...i'll just eat and spend time with my son instead :)
7.  What is your favorite topic or unit to teach? I love to teach reading and I love to do crafts with my kids!  I always find cute things to make with each topic we study.
8.  What behavior plans/rewards do you have in place in your classroom? I use a money system as a postive reward and they pay "fines" if they need to.
9.   What do you wear to school? (slacks, skirts, dresses, jeans, types of shoes)-  Oops answered that earlier too.  Don'ts like pants!
10.  How old/new is your school? Really old?
11.  What technology do you have available/use in your classroom? promethean boards and computers
12. How do you spoil yourself? SHOP!

Ok and now for the tagging and questions! My questions are:
1. Do you have children?  How many?
2. Where do you shop for deals? Any suggestions for everyone?
3. What is your fashion style?
4. What do you love about teaching?
5. What would you be if you weren't a teacher?
6. Favorite dessert?
7. Can you show us a picture of your classroom to get cute setup ideas?
8.  Favorite store?
9.  Favorite holiday?
10.  Do you have short hair or long?
11.  Favorite thing to do in the summer?
12.  What's the farthest place you've been on vacation?

And now for who I'm tagging- I can't tag 12- I'm not that cool yet to even find 12 bloggers...especially since everyone's been tagged already haha
1. http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/
and
2. http://msrachelsroom.blogspot.com/

I'm a new blogger- I have no more energy haha









No comments:

Post a Comment