Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July

So I'm joining everyone else and celebrating Christmas in July!!

To make this sale even more exciting I've made a North Pole Breakfast pack which is going to be LOADS of fun for you and your students at Christmas time.  If you are not familiar with the Elf on the Shelf or a North Pole breakfast you are missing out!  I did a breakfast with my sweet son who was celebrating his first Christmas this year and I did one for my students as well.  I have to say it was 2 of my favorite days during the holiday season last year. Their faces just lit up!  Yes...even my 6 month old sons' face lit up as well! ;)  Well anyway a North Pole breakfast is the kickoff of the Elf on the Shelf season.  Basically Santa visits your classroom/house and drops off a special holiday themed breakfast (with super cute decorations of course) along with your class/family Elf on the Shelf.  He leaves sweet notes for your students/family letting them know that he is watching them this holiday season and his elf will be watching and reporting back.  If you'd like to incorporate a fun North Pole breakfast in your classroom this year then this pack is for you!  Included are fun writing activities for the kids, Letters from Santa templates, holiday themed banner materials, a North Pole breakfast menu, and so much more!  Click on the picture below to be directed to my TPT.

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment