The Teacher Wife is having a linky party about favorite picture books. Just like her and many others out there, I LOVE picture books! One of my favorite things to do during the day with my students is pull out cute books. I often send my students on little errands to neighboring first grade teachers to ask "Can we borrow a cute book?" I LOVE to read a cute book. Here are a few of my favorites...but first...I found all of these for 1.75 at one of the Goodwill locations in my town. 35 books for 1.75!!!! Can y'all believe it???!!!
1. Super Completely and Totally the Messiest- It's a SUPER cute book about two sisters who are completetly opposite. One is super organized and "perfect" and the super messy and clumsy.
2. Chester's Way- A classic Kevin Henkes book!
3. I Love You Mouse- It's a super cute book by John Graham with classic illustrations by Tomie dePaola. I mostly love it because it reminds me of my husband and son. The little boy tells everything that's special to him how he loves them and the dad was following him the whole time and says he loves him at the end. Super cute!!
4. Sloppy Joe- Just plain cute!
5. Ping Pong Pig- Just plain SUPER CUTE! haha