Saturday, January 28, 2012

"America The Beautiful..."

I had so much fun making my new packet "America the Beautiful..."  This packet is filled with two games, two adjective labeling/writing activities, and a collaborative project idea for your American symbols and presidents study.  Here's a preview of this adorable activity pack!

PS- My Valentine's Pack will be posted on TPT tomorrow! :)  This new pack should be up on Monday!

PSS-  I'M HOSTING MY FIRST GIVEAWAY ON TUESDAY!  CHECK BACK AND SPREAD THE WORD! :)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I really like teaching about our nation's symbols...and this is perfect!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! I have it on my wish list.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! I'm having a lot of fun making new creative things. I'm hosting a giveaway for both of my new items! I'll be picking two winners! Spread the word and thank so much for you support!

    ReplyDelete