Saturday, March 17, 2012

3rd Post in One Night!

Ha!  Whatev....I need to thank sweet Katie at First is a Fairytale for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.  I'm loving the new blogging world and I'm so lucky to be able to find fabulous ideas on the fly when I need something different and quick for my ever energetic class this year.  I don't know what I'd do without you ladies!  You've all been a blessing and you probably didn't even know it :)  Thanks Katie and thanks to all my new followers.  I'm supposed to pick 15 people to pass the award on to but I'm not sure I even know 15 bloggers.  They probably already have the award too so I'm sorry to say that 4's all I got!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the Blogging world. My blog is just 2 months old, so I'm a newbie too. I found you through TBA. I teach first grade in NC.
    Come by to check out my blog sometime.
    :)
    Tamera

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete